Tickets are available for all our events from the app below or from Stevington Community Shop on Tuesday mornings 11.00-12.00, contactless payments prefered.
Ticket sales are available in advance only and not available on the door.
The times at the top of the ticket applications below and on your ticket reflect the opening times of the cinema. The actual start time and duration of the actual performance are detailed in the performance description text of the individual ticket applications below.
Tickets are sold by Stevington Cinema subject to the following terms and conditions
1.Tickets are sold on behalf of Stevington Cinema
2.Tickets cannot be refunded except on the cancellation or substantial alteration of the performance. If performances are sold out Stevington Cinema will attempt to re-sell unwanted tickets and refund their owners however we cannot guarantee to do so.
3. Late comers cannot be admitted until a suitable break or interval in the screened production.
4. Smoking is not permitted in any part of the venue.
5. Stevington Cinema arranges the seating to the best of their abilities but cannot always guarantee uninterrupted views as seating is all set at the same level.
6. Some productions may contain strong language, violent or sexual content. Please take note of the BBFC certifiaction for guidance of content.
7. Internet ticket sales are subject to booking fees and transaction charges which are levied to cover the cost of third party web/financial service providers and as such cannot be refunded.
Venue Address: Stevington Village Hall, Court Lane, Stevington MK43 7QT